This viking short film project started a couple of years ago, with a feeling of an atmosphere accompanied by a scene. A dark forest, pine trees, covered in snow. Deep winter. Bathed in cold moonlight. This expecting silence. Waiting for the world to explode. And at the moment when it all becomes unbearable, out through the trees comes a rider on a horse in full speed. And that is the image in my head that started the whole story.
- Director, Ole Fredrik Wannebo
- Viking Films Premiere: Ragnarok & Loki’s DaughterMarch 8, 2018It is finally time for the world premiere of our […]
- Ragnarok, Short Film: Post-productionApril 10, 2017Meet our amazing interns!Toni and Per Kristian from […]
- Ragnarok, Short Film: Wintershoot 2March 7, 2017Great work by our makeup crew this past week! […]
- Ragnarok, Short Film: LocationschoutFebruary 22, 2017[…]
- Ragnarok, Short Film: Wintershoot 1February 18, 2017Crew getting ready for filming!(from left: Stian […]