This viking short film project started a couple of years ago, with a feeling of an atmosphere accompanied by a scene. A dark forest, pine trees, covered in snow. Deep winter. Bathed in cold moonlight. This expecting silence. Waiting for the world to explode. And at the moment when it all becomes unbearable, out through the trees comes a rider on a horse in full speed. And that is the image in my head that started the whole story.
- Director, Ole Fredrik Wannebo
- Ragnarok goes to America!July 17, 2019We are happy to announce that Ragnarok has been chosen […]
- Viking Films Premiere: Ragnarok & Loki’s DaughterMarch 8, 2018It is finally time for the world premiere of our […]
- Ragnarok, Short Film: Post-productionApril 10, 2017Meet our amazing interns!Toni and Per Kristian from […]
- Ragnarok, Short Film: Wintershoot 2March 7, 2017Great work by our makeup crew this past week! […]
- Ragnarok, Short Film: LocationschoutFebruary 22, 2017[…]